Members of the OGSA and those wishing to be members must
- wish to further the objectives of the OGSA,
- represent graduate students of an institute that carries out a part of its operations in Ontario,
- pay an annual due as set by the directors,
- receive the approval of the directors of the OGSA
- and enter into a membership agreement with the OGSA
How Membership Works
Membership may only be transferred to the OGSA
- The OGSA recognizes any individual authorized by a member school to represent the member at meetings. The authorized representative may exercise on behalf of the member institution all the powers of that institution.
- Membership in the Corporation is terminated when
- a member resigns their membership in accordance with the by-laws,
- the members resolve to terminate a membership in accordance with this by-law, or
- the Corporation is liquidated and dissolved under the Act
The complete membership policy can be found here and for more information, please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
The member associations of the OGSA are listed below with links to the respective association website